Environment > Determining the degree of pollution
Determining the degree of pollution with heavy metals, cyanides, hydrocarbons and other components
A problem of great importance!
- Evaluation scope: showing the extent and contamination level, in order to determine the measures that need to be taken to eliminate the risk of new contaminations, by conformation measures;
- Affected environment factors: soil, surface and underground water, vegetation;
- Methodology: representative sample gathering to establish the geochemical regional background and determination of polluted zones by adequate analytic methods and mathematic analysis (factorial and probabilistic analysis, contamination processes models so.)
- Quality control: performed at the highest level, ensured by probing technology and analytic data analysis;
- Monitoring: for periodic surveillance of the contamination degree and establishing the responsibility.